Friday, November 7, 2014

Faith That Pleases

"Without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."  Hebrews 11:6.  God has declared Himself to man.  We respond in faith.  We accept His existence by faith.  Each individual is to have a personal relationship with God.  God speaks to me through His word.  I speak to God through prayer.  God is my constant companion.  I walk with Him and He walks with me.  My life is enriched because of my faith in Him.  My destiny is secure because of my faith in Him.  He rewards my life with peace and comfort.  From His hand, I receive the bounty that He willingly bestows.  His promises bless me and offer unto me the security that provides a harbor and a refuge.  God lifts me up when I am weak.  God calms my soul when the storm is raging.  God is precious to my life because of faith.  Help me, Lord, to always diligently seek thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment