Monday, October 13, 2014

I Believe In Jesus

I believe in the one that they called Jesus.  Jesus was the name chosen by God.  Matthew 1:21.  I believe that He was miraculously conceived by the Holy Spirit.  I believe Jesus, as did Nathanael, to be the Son of God.  John 1:49.  I believe that Jesus left His heavenly Father and came to earth and that He willingly died on Calvary's cross.  Philippians 2:5-8.  I believe that He healed the sick, raised the dead, cast out demons, and forgave our sins.  I believe that Jesus is the source of all life.  I believe that through Him we come to the Father.  I believe Him to be the mediator of a new covenant and that He is our High Priest.  I believe that He established the church, which is the community of the saved.  I believe that Jesus returned to the heavenly Father so that He might prepare for us an eternal mansion.  I believe that He is coming again to receive the saved unto Himself.  Yea, without hesitation, I confess that I believe in the one that they called Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment