Thursday, June 21, 2018

Come Into The Garden

"I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk; eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved."  Song of Solomon 5:1.  Let us come into the garden of our Beloved.  We come to the garden to commune with Christ, who loves us.  The garden provides a place of security and serenity.  In the garden, we find God's peace and warmth.  We find calmness of soul as God's graciousness Spirit flows over us.  Within is a place of refuge from the ills of the world.  In the garden, we escape the woes of our enemy.  Surrounded by the beauty of the garden, we are enveloped by the beauty of God's grace and mercy.  Christ walks with us in the garden, and we are strengthened by His presence.  In the garden, we find renewal and restoration.  Hope springs afresh within the presence of our Beloved.  O, what heavenly bliss floods our soul in the garden of our Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment