Thursday, November 24, 2016

Requests With Thanksgiving

"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."  Philippians 4:6.  Do not worry.  Instead, pray.  Prayer is the solution to all of our problems.  We must trust God to help us.  But our prayers are to contain thanks for all that He does for us.  I try to never make requests of God until I have given Him thanks for all that He has already given to me.  I am blessed beyond imagination.  I enjoy spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ.  My life is filled with hope and expectation because of God's love and care.  My journey through life has been blessed because of the presence of Jesus Christ.  Ask of God, but also, thank God.  Gratitude must flow like a constant stream from our heart.  I am thankful for this means of communicating the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for all of you who read this page.  My request is that your life is blessed because of the words which are penned.  I ask God for more opportunities to proclaim His saving will.  I am so thankful that God allows lost humanity to come unto Him and know His salvation through Jesus Christ.  Do not allow the cares of this present life to destroy your happiness and contentment.  Pray.  Request.  Give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment