Thursday, November 3, 2016

I Am His

"For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am and whom I serve."  Acts 27:23.  Belonging to Him is a choice.  I choose to be His because of His great love for me and the sacrifice that He made for me.  I choose to be His because of the blessings that He showers upon me.  I choose to be His because of the freedom that I have in Him.  Sin no longer binds me.  I choose to be His because of the mercy that is mine through Him.  I need mercy because of the hardships of life.  I choose to be His because of grace that is freely given.  I need grace because of failures in my life.  I choose to be His because of a peace that passes understanding.  Peace in the world is an impossible find.  I choose to be His because of an open line of communication with my Father in heaven.  At any time in my life, I can talk to my Father who doeth all things well.  I choose to be His because of constant companionship.  God never leaves.  I choose to be His because His rule is constant.  I choose to be His because His nature is forever the same.  What He is, He will always be.  I choose to be His because He is the Almighty.  Nothing is impossible with Him.  And His power is my power.  I choose to be His because of promises that He makes and keeps.  I choose to be His because I am confident that a future with Him is secure.  I choose to be His because of heaven and eternal glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment