Friday, January 1, 2021

High Time To Awake

 "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."  Romans 13:11.  How true is this passage.  Indeed, it is now time to awake from our slumber and laziness.  This blog has been neglected for some time, but a new day has dawned.  Aren't we blessed that we can have new days?  God is so gracious in that he is willing to give us new opportunities.  I pray that those of you who read these words will search your soul and know that your salvation is nearer than when you believed.  But, you must believe.  You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and be united with him in baptism.  If you do not know salvation, then come to Christ in obedient faith putting on Christ in baptism.  God will then add you to the church which you read about in the New Testament.  You live each day seeking a closer walk with God in holiness and faith.  We use the power of God's Holy Spirit to overcome sin and temptation.  We keep our focus upon heaven and the life after death.  I will make it a focus of my life to write meaningful words of encouragement as often as possible.  I will use only the word of God without any philosopy or human wisdom because only the work of God can save the soul.  If I can answer any question personally or help in any way, use my email to contact me.  wvthomas68@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you even if you just say hi.  Let us today begin a journey toward a new opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment