Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Praise Him While I Live

"I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.  My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord."  Psalm 104:33-34.  Life is a gift that God has bestowed upon us.  Therefore, we use this gift of life to praise God.  While we have life, let us glorify God as He has intended.  Our opportunity to praise Him can vanish in a moment.  Life is without certainty and guarantee.  God desires our praise of Him.  God's ear listens to our voices of  praise and honor that we give to Him.  As we meditate of Him, let us think of His glory, goodness, and holiness.  Sweet thoughts of God flood our soul.  The very thought of God lifts us above this old world of evil.  Our meditation of God takes us to thoughts that relax and comfort the spirit.  Our hearts are filled with purity.  Our mind can see the light of redemption and renewal.  Indeed, we are made glad in the Lord.  Our journey in this land is tarnished as we face difficulty and sorrow.  But, the Lord makes us glad.  In our meditation of Him, we know His love and mercy.  While we have life, let us flood our being with the gladness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment