Tuesday, December 20, 2016

God Heard My Voice

"Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplication."  Psalm 28:6.  In the darkness, I cried unto the Lord, and He heard my voice.  In the early morning, I cried unto Him, and He heard me.  When I cry unto the Lord for His help and His strength, He will hear my voice.  In joy or sadness, the Lord will hear.  In loss or gain, the Lord will hear my voice.  When I am weak, I can call with the surety that He hears.  I can bring my supplication to Him.  But, also, I must praise Him.  As He so freely blesses, I must offer my blessing unto Him.  My heart must sing of His goodness, and pay tribute to His kindness.  A heart that begs must also be a heart that acknowledges.  As He hears my voice of need, He must also hear my voice of thanksgiving.  His ear listens for my supplication and His heart delights in my praise.  Mercy bestowed invites the heart to sing its highest adoration.  The mercy which flows from His throne lifts the spirit to shout of His glory.  Let us dare not cry for His help if we cannot give Him our thanks.  If He hears our supplication, let Him also hear our praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment