Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I Was Known Beforehand

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect: and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."  Psalm 139:16.  Before I was born, God knew me.  Before He fashioned me, He saw my existence.  God sees what has not yet come to be.  My members were fashioned by His divine handiwork long beforehand written in His book.  God planned, and I came to be.  My birth was according to a plan formed in eternity.  From the everlasting pattern, I was made.  We are not the product of an accident.  We are the perfection of an eternal plan by an eternal mind.  There is no spur of the moment with God.  Each soul is a divine creation very skillfully formed.  This knowledge is overwhelming.  I am somebody to God.  God planned for my being, and as an architect would build according to his drawing, thus did God with me.  I am formed with absolute precision.  And God sees me day by day.  His eye watches me due to His loving concern.  God provides for me what I need for my life to be pleasant and good.  He did not make me, and then, forget me.  God watches, and cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment